Apr 06, 2019
The harm of residual chlorine to the human body
Water is the source of life. Because 90% of the baby's body is water. 74% of children are water. 69% of adults are water. So what kind of water to drink is directly related to good health.
Chlorine is very harmful to the human body: it can irritate the eyes, nose, throat and respiratory tract. Causes acute pulmonary edema, which can paralyze the nerves in the middle of the breath when the concentration is high. Long-term inhalation of low concentrations of chlorine can cause chronic poisoning. When chlorine is added to the water, it will bleach your skin, peel off the skin and cause allergies. When chlorine is heated, it produces carcinogens such as chloroform.
What is the effect of water containing residual chlorine on washing vegetables, fruits, grains, etc.: Chlorine will destroy vegetables, fruits, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which seriously affect the body's absorption of nutrients.
What is the danger of bathing with water containing residual chlorine for a long time: bathing with water containing residual chlorine, 40% of the total chlorine in the bathroom is inhaled through the respiratory tract, and 30% is absorbed by the skin. It is usually used to drink chlorine into the body. 6 to 8 times, itching is mild, and the chance of carcinogenesis is 30%.
Tap water boiling is more harmful: the organic humus in the water after boiling water produces carcinogens such as chloroform. Trichloromethane will increase by 3 to 4 times than tap water. If residual chlorine cannot be removed, the daily consumption of coffee, tea, and soup will increase the body's carcinogen by 3 to 4 times.
What kind of disease can be caused by long-term consumption of water containing residual chlorine: heart disease, coronary atherosclerosis, anemia, bladder cancer, liver cancer, rectal cancer, high blood pressure and allergies.
The harm of residual chlorine to children: When using tap water to bathe children, chlorine will cause dryness and splitting of the hair, which will also bleach the skin, peel off the skin and cause allergies. When chlorine interacts with organic matter such as sweat, it is easy to cause nitrogen trichloride in the surrounding air, which is easy to damage the eyes and throat. When chlorine is inhaled into the lungs through the respiratory tract, it can damage respiratory cells and easily lead to asthma and emphysema.
What effect does residual chlorine have on pregnant women: pregnant women who drink tap water containing residual chlorine for a long time will have an impact on fetal heart and lung growth. It can also cause neonatal arrhythmias and pulmonary dysfunction.
The harm of residual chlorine to the elderly: can lead to atherosclerosis, heart disease, bladder cancer, liver cancer, rectal cancer, high blood pressure and so on.